cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR codes flashing on and of on the forum pages

Buffer6
Legend

I have noticed over the past week or so that what appears to look like QR codes flashing on and of occasionally, on the forum pages.  Has anyone else noticed, or I wonder if this is this a problem peculiar to me, possibly local interference of some sort. I've been using Microsoft Edge browser     Buffer6

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

I have not seen QR codes displayed in this forum.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

No QR codes here either. Occasionally see a huge 'Powered by Khoros' logo appear momentarily from the bottom of the page but that occasional issue has been a forum 'feature' for a long time (Chrome browser)

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not seen any using Safari on an iPad Pro. Certainly none here in Lanzarote!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nope, not here either.  Only the bl***y request for the Survey every time  .....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

asim18
Fibre optic

Have you tried using a proper internet browser? I have not experienced this with Firefox.

Personally I am not a fan of Edge. In my personal opinion it's basically a virus and thus it makes me want to avoid it at all cost.

The way it gets automatically installed every few months is very concerning to me. In fact my computer got infected with Edge AGAIN this morning. I uninstalled it few months ago, and today I turned on my computer and there it was again, installed itself without asking me and without any option to uninstall it - literally how a virus behaves!

Great article here: https://www.theverge.com/21310611/microsoft-edge-browser-forced-update-chromium-editorial

Remover for edge: https://github.com/ShadowWhisperer/Remove-MS-Edge

(Use at own risk as removing Edge may break some features of your operating system!)

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Not on 64-bit Firefox on Windows 10.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection