cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports app sign in.

Leytoncooke
Joining in

 I have sky sports on virgin media and I am trying to sign in to the sky sports app. I click the Virgin Media button and enter my sign in details. It then goes on to the set pin page. I enter my pin and confirm pin but it doesn’t move on from there. No “go”, “enter” button anywhere. How can I fix this?

IMG_6612.png

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Leytoncooke 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting. Can I ask if you are able to try and log in via the desktop version at all? 

Roakley7
Joining in

I’m having this same issue too so commenting for any updates 

Hello Roakley7,

Sorry to hear of the issues with the Sky Sports app sign in, we understand the frustration and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

When trying to set the pin up, do you get the same issue when trying via a desktop as well as the mobile version? Are you able to try this via the website on a PC or laptop?

Rob

Thank you for your assistance. 

I attempted this again on mobile and what I did was click on all the white spaces under the pin option. It seems the confirm button is not showing but it is there. It allows you to select it and continue.