cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prog no longer avaliable on Watchlist via TVGO

Oleh
On our wavelength

I started watching my wishlisted programme The Flash TV series via TV GO on my desktop browser and roughly a week ago it said that despite it was still on my wishlist, that is was only avaliable to view on my Virgin TV Box.

I had gotten to episode 15 of the first series. Is this going to occur with all programmes I watch "too much" of or is it purely an issue with The Flash series?

8 REPLIES 8

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Oleh.

Thanks for popping back on our community.

Sorry to hear about the issue with the missing episodes of The Flash Tv series through your web browser.

Can I go away and ask the question now and get back to you once I have the answer?

Gareth_L

Oleh
On our wavelength

That seems like appropriate action

Thank you for that Oleh. Once we have more information we will be in touch. 

^Martin

Oleh
On our wavelength

I've discovered the answer myself as I finally checked my Virgin TV Box

The episodes are all on Virgin TV Box except now you expect me to purchase every other one. Looks something like this (not exact but the point stands):

Episode 1 - free | Episode 2 - free | Episode 3 - free | Episode 4 - £2.99 | Episode 5 - £2.99 | Episode 6 - free

Paying your company enough money. Won't be purchasing extra access to watch stuff that you were happy for me to watch for free over a week ago.

Edit: For me this is resolved.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Past series usually fall under the boxsets umbrella and should be available in their entirety. Any inconsistency is usually a missing asset which can be rectified.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for coming back to us @Oleh.

I'll check in with my colleague to confirm the precise answer to this for you, and see if this can or will be rectified for you.

We may however be bound by the broadcaster of the content, in which case would therefore not be within Virgin Media's jurisdiction

Thanks,

David_Bn 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From a check of the VoD listings for "The Flash" series 1 on my V6, all the episodes are listed but only as PPV options. I can't see any episodes available as box-sets.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your posts. Just to update the thread.

Sky have only made available series 7-9. Any earlier series there before unfortunately will have been pulled by Sky.

This would be why any episodes that may have been playable when the customers started watching, but now only available in the shop.

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules