QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Hub connection

Hello, I have a new Hub coming any day, the existing Hub I have in Modem mode and I am using my own router....When the new one arrives do I log in to it and select Modem mode and plug in the router via ethernet as it is now and will I keep the same p...

Peppers by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet after install

   Got an email saying Virgin Media was now available in my area after years of 50mbps from open reach. I ordered the M250 package for the 28th of October. Days away from the install it got delayed and I thought no problem, surely Virgin Media would ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
SALYOUS by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer Failure !

HiI wonder if people could offer any advice re a complaint I have with virgin media which seems to be stuck.As a brand new customer it has really made me regret my decision to move to Virgin Media for broadband. Furthermore the complaints procedure h...

No wall socket with QuickStart

Hello,I moved house last week and I got sent a QuickStart pack but don't seem to have a wall socket. I was sent the pack as Virgin said my new property previously had a connection, so it's a bit confusing. Does anyone know how to solve this? Looking ...

SebCPFC by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Run home broadband

Hey thereI moved into a new home last week and saw a Virgin Media broadband modem in it. I asked the landlord how to run this modem, and he said I don't have any information about broadband in this home.Now this is my question: how can I run the inte...

Tech didn't turn up

Hi A Tech was supposed to turn up yesterday to sort my virgin phone line out also put TV up stairs and check all my equipment and the out side wiring. No One turned up?I am not happy at all, because I need it all done ASAP. The appointment was booked...

Resolved! Cable repul

Hello, we moved into a new property on the second of October. I was told from day one of the move we would have internet. It's now been over six weeks virgin media said we need a cable pull we have had numerous people come out and zero work has been ...