cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech didn't turn up

LadyEmma2023
Just joined

Hi 

A Tech was supposed to turn up yesterday to sort my virgin phone line out also put TV up stairs and check all my equipment and the out side wiring. 

No One turned up?

I am not happy at all, because I need it all done ASAP. The appointment was booked in plenty of time. 🌻 

Please can you ring me to explain what is happening. 

Kind regards 

Lady Emma 💎 

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You will be entitled to compensation for the failure to attend a booked appointment. 

No one will ring you about this. You can wait here for a staff member to take your details and make a new appointment, or phone in to customer service to book again.

Check your account online to see if there is any new visit shown there. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LadyEmma2023 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with an engineer appointment, whilst we cannot contact you via phone we can still certainly assist you. We would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina