Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Return of Super Hub 1 - VMDG480

Hi AllIt is with sadness and regret that I have left Virgin, subsequently I would like to clarify whether I will be sent an email to facilitate the return of my Hub.  I ask this as any info I’ve found on this topic seems ambiguous.  I can’t envisage ...

Verification Email never arrives

Hello,Whenever I try to log in, I get notified that my email address has not yet been verified, and that a verification email has been sent. There is a 50/5% chance that the verification email either never arrives, or it DOES arrive some time later (...

tomb50 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing Billing Issues

HiCan someone help me please. This is really getting ridiculous now. My bills have been wrong every since I notified that I would like to have my broadband terminated at the end of contract. After the initial contact the operator assured me it would ...

Wongle by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signed up with wrong email address

I've signed up with wrong email address, ending .com instead of .Co.uk.  to get phone and broadband.  I have therefore not received a confirmation email.    I've tried calling  customer services but my home phone number is apparently not registering ...

Cmosarch by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix....

I have no idea if I am posting in the right board but here goes...I downgraded my Virgin media to broadband only. I cancelled both the phone and TV as it was not being used.This was done over the phone and after some calculations it turns out I was o...

aj2703 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file marked as payment missed

I recently switched away from VM but have since found they have marked my credit record with a missed payment. This is due to VM failing to request the final payment by direct debit on time. I am in the process of getting a mortgage so want this reso...

Contract renewal by email

Contract renewal via email.I responded to an email offering me the same package for a little extra per month. I then received a contract information sheet and a contract summary sheet. A short while later, an email confirmation listing my order summa...

Andh1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos