cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email never arrives

tomb50
Joining in

Hello,

Whenever I try to log in, I get notified that my email address has not yet been verified, and that a verification email has been sent. 

There is a 50/5% chance that the verification email either never arrives, or it DOES arrive some time later (10-15 mins) and when click it I get the message that the verification link has expired.

I've been with VM for 2 years, and never been able to to log into MyVM because of this, but never really needed to. However we moved house 2 months ago and during my address change request VM decided to cancel my Direct Debit as part of that (?). So now I've got outstanding amount bills, threats to restrict services and really need to be able to manage my payment methods via MyVM.

But I can't do that without able to login

Please someone help me be able to log-in, I've spent 3 hours on multiple calls going through various VM phone staff and none of them have been able to resolve this. (After the last hour the last VM person resorted to simply re-activating my old Direct Debit manually) - but couldn't help any further on the MyVM login issue.

Thanks
Tom

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey tomb50,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, we are looking into this via another thread and private message conversation, we'll carry on dealing with that via that method.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

tomb50
Joining in

Hi Steven_L,

It is approaching 2 months since our last phone conversation after this post with no resolution, the problem remains and I'm still not able to log in.

Thanks!
Tom

Hi Tomb50 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back onto this thread.

Sorry to see the issue still remains ☹.

I have reached out to our team member who will reach out to you as soon as they can. 

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hey tomb50,

I replied to you via the originalthread on August 29th to advise that the team have resolved the issues, 

My message read - The team have advised that the issues have now been resolved. Please can you try to register for your online account one more time and let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

tomb50
Joining in

Hi Steven,

Thanks - I've just seen the message on the other thread.

I'm still not able to log in - when I try and log in it states I need a password reset, when I send a password reset email request either no email arrives, or and email DOES arrive, but when i follow the link it says it has expired.

Thanks
Tom

tomb50
Joining in

I've managed to get a password reset email though and am able to now access!

Thanks for letting us know this tomb50, just to confirm you are all set now?

Everything else been okay? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?