cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal by email

Andh1
Joining in

Contract renewal via email.

I responded to an email offering me the same package for a little extra per month. I then received a contract information sheet and a contract summary sheet. A short while later, an email confirmation listing my order summary. So far so good. Can't seem to find any trace of it on my virgin media account. I'm a little concerned as my current contract comes to an end in a couple of weeks and am worried my price may double. Am hoping someone can look into this for me.

4 REPLIES 4

Teebs23
Joining in

In exactly the same situation. Contacted customer services who said my order didnt exist.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Andh1, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this also a warm welcome to the community.

Has this been over 10 working days since you accepted this order by any chance? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey Teebs23, thank you for reaching out also and I am sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

Does the same apply to you, did you take this offer over 10  working days ago? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I think l have somehow duplicated this thread. Apologies Teebs23. I think I originally sent this through community natter. Didn't think it had gone through so sent it again through managing my account which is being looked at

Any yes, it was 1st November when I received my pre contract documents and summary email.