Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Going Broadband Only

I've just completed my 18 month contract term and have been, for a long time, considering going for a faster but broadband only service. Current package is TV Essentials and Phone with M250 (M350 with Volt addon), I never use my TV box and have never...

saintuk by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice on canceling my account

Hello,We have decide to take up the offer to cancel without penalty before 31st Oct as on the letter we received from virgin. Our current package of 125Mb b/band and landline + anytime calling is actually ÂŁ61 per month, we currently have an ÂŁ8 a mont...

Default in my credit file

Hi,Recently, I discovered that there is a default mark on my credit file that is associated with my Virgin Media account. I have diligently maintained my account and I have requested for a disconnection many months ago and I was told that the retenti...

No welcome email after initial order

Good morning, I have had the initial order emails through. I have had no further email with account no etc or confirmation of install etc.i am meant to have the install today, can someone please confirm that it will be happening and when I will recei...

Credit Score Ruined! Mortgage Declined

Hi Virgin Media, after numerous attempts at trying to call and get through to someone I have been unsuccessful. I am reaching out to you in utter desperation, like many others in this thread, as I held an account with yourselves back in 2013 - 2016 I...

Virgin destroyed my credit score

Hello. Last year at the end of September, I called virgin media to cancel my contract. I have been subscribed to virgin media for 5 years and I have never had a late payment. Someone from virgin media told me that I had to notify in advance to cancel...

Close to taking Virgin to Ofcom

Getting really sick of getting ignored by Virgin in relation to my broadband.Basically back in July City Fibre cut through Virgin's cables. It took them 2 weeks to come out to repair the cabling. I was promised compensation. That never materialised b...

chrisino by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Switch to Ebilling

I have this same problem and cannot switch to paperless billing. I feel ha virgin make his deliberately hard and despite having complained about this previously it has still no been sorted. 

sylv2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos