cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online contract renewal email sent to wrong address

alanpd35
Joining in

Hi,

I have just renewed my contract online and it has given me an order number and stated that it has sent confirmation to my email address, however the email address it has sent to no longer exists, I had informed virgin media that I was changing my email address.  I get my bills at my "new" email address, but for some reason they have sent the confirmation email to the old email address?

I would think that the systems should be linked and the email should be sent to the new email address?  any ideas?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alanpd35

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some kind of error with the email address that an email was sent to. Have you ensured that you've updated the details via the My Virgin Media online account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

alanpd35
Joining in

Thanks for the reply, I called Virgin, after explaining the situation, that I had changed email addresses over a year ago and that I was getting my bills at the new email address, I was passed on the online services and he checked to see if the old email address had been removed from the system which it had not, he removed it and I was  passed to another section where the email was resent to the current email address.

Regards

Hi alanpd35,

Thanks for letting us know. Pleased to hear you got it sorted in the end.

If you need anything else, just give us a shout. 

Have a great weekend!

Beth