Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New account cancel

Hi,i made an order this morning incorrectly, i done it without following my fathers referral code.live chat has been useless, and i waited 30 mins on hold for the advisor to cut the call off as soon as i got through. so i have joined again through th...

jcm93 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

continued inaccurate billing

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO to get VM to issue me with a correct bill ?  I've wasted hours waiting for almost non-existent  customer service and when I finally get to speak to someone they always promise to correct the errors my bill. Logged in today and st...

Disconnected

I was disconnected in Error, took out a new contract (Nov 12th) and my services were disconnected 29th December,had no services since. Spent over an hour speaking to the call centre with no joy ,told I had to wait for upto 7 days for reconnection,am...

Collections phone number

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows the virgin media collections number, this is for tv and broadband. They have messed my bills up and after 2 conversations this week, they have decided to restrict my services even though they told me it was their is...

Samb90 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble when registering an account

I am having a similar issue to what loads of other forum members appear to be having in relation to attempting to Register a new account. I got my setup sorted on Saturday but when i'm trying to register an account and it isn't allowing me. I am gett...

hayz123 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account number

Hi!Literally this is my 3rd post. I signed up for VM broadband via O². Internet runni g since 1st November. Got welcome letter and everything instead of my account number, so i can not register to VM to get a proper account to manage my broadband. Pl...