Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Overpaid

Hi  there. Me and my friend moved out of our university apartment in July and for some reason  we are still paying  virgin bills. We are not sure how to  go about posting the kit back and assume this may have something to do with it. If you I could r...

Account Compensation

I am absolutely furious with my entire experience with virgin media. What is worse is I cannot seem to speak to somebody who has any power to rectify my situation. Having dealt with customer support for the past month, my issues have not been resolve...

Contact Mark in the Exec team

Dear moderator. Mark rang me a few weeks ago but need to talk to him again. Obviously I have no number or email address for him. I don't know the surname either but if he can be identified I could do with talking to him again. ThanksDavid

DavidG23 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract higher than agreed [REMOVED]

I signed up for an 18 months contract  (M200) on 28th May 2022, ending on 29th November 2023. On 29th October I called VM and gave a 30 days notice to end this contract. After a week or so received a call from retention, he offered me 500 mbps for £2...

How to return the Virgin Hub?

My disconnection is due on Wednesday. I received an email from Virgin a couple of weeks ago asking for their hub back but I haven't received an empty box to return it in. Do I need to request this from someone at Virgin?