cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

Darran71
Tuning in

I recieved an email 3rd May regarding my co tract ending and that I have an exclusive offer to recontract. I read through the new offer and decided to accept it. I recieved 2 more emails one with the order number and one saying nearly there. I've heard nothing since..Today I recieved yet another email but this time it was  a reminder about my exclusive offer to recintract but I've already accepted the new contact on the 3rd of May. Does it take longer to process when ordered online? Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Darran71,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with a recent order. If you've done the order online then it can take 14 days for the new deal to begin. If that timeframe has passed and you still have some concerns with it, please let us know and we'll take a closer look over things.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Darran71,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with a recent order. If you've done the order online then it can take 14 days for the new deal to begin. If that timeframe has passed and you still have some concerns with it, please let us know and we'll take a closer look over things.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you for reply..I've been trying to sort it out for the last 6 hours but it's like talking to a.brickwall even though I've provided screenshot etc

Thanks for the reply @Darran71 👋🏼

No worries - we'll look in to this for you and get this sorted out.
I will send a private message for further support. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I recieved an email on the 3rd of May stating that my contract was soon expiring. It said I had an exclusive offer, which I read through an accepted. I then recieved pre contract emails stating what I've got, how much for and how long for. TV,Broadband,Weekend Chatter. I also recieved an email from the Web Team saying thank you for my order, what it was, order number and estimated starting date, which was the 6th May. Since then I've heard absolutely NOTHING! The new contract says a 360 box, I have a V6. I've tried confirming all this via customer servers via social media and all the did was run me round in circles for 6 hours..yes 6 hours! and I still didn't get any answers. .was this email legit? I have an order number from the Web team. Are Virgin media going to honour the renewal that they sent me? When and if it starts does it start and the end of the existing contract? I've got no where with customer services..any help or advice would be appreciated..I have noticed one thing though, yesterday, the 14th May TNT sports was removed ( I didn't want to have it on my renewed contract anyway ) I thought it didn't get removed until the end of my existing contact? Does thus mean my new contract is starting? If so what about the 360 box? I have a v6 box..as I said any help is appreciated 

Screenshot_20240504_105139_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_105118_Gmail.jpg

Hi @Darran71,

I can see that one of my colleagues reached out to you via private message on the other thread you made about this recently.

If you respond to the message that they sent to you, they'll be able to investigate and assist you further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Sorry but I can't find the private message that you sent me

Darran71
Tuning in

3rd May I recieved an email regarding my contract renewal, I followed all the steps and accepted the renewal, but heard nothing since, only pre contract email and an email from the webteam confirming the order. Today finally I get to speak to someone on here that's finally willing to help me. BUT I feel like nothing has been sorted. Repressive said they have sent me an email regarding the issue but I've recieved nothing.Shouldnt take 7 hours to sort some thing out. Can someone please HELP ME regarding this matter. Screenshot below 

Screenshot_20240515_174117_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240515_193749_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've recieved NO confirmation of this order at all

Thanks for speaking with us today @Darran71 on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad the team at Virgin Media were able to assist and get this resolved for you.
Do reach out to us in future if you need anything else and we'll assist where we can. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs