Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Referral Reward Confusion

Hi,I recently recommended a friend who took up virgins services. However, my father has received an email from Aklamio to set up a referral account. In the past we have used my mobile number to contact Virgin about my fathers account (as he is hard o...

mingsy by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

renewal offer

Hello,In My Virgin Media profile I could see some renewal offers, I accepted one of them. I got an email with an order reference number and a pre-contract sheet. It seems all was done, with an activation date of the new package for 30 April. Nothing ...

amz182 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where’s my £50 credit

 I signed up to Virgin in May Pay £39.50 a monthWas given a £50 credit for joining and was told via live chat at the time that it would come off in subsequent bills. It appeared on my first bill towards the bottom saying £50 credit.However it has sin...

IMG_8264.png

Email upgrade invite!

Hi all, Very confused in honesty. I got an upgrade email and went for it as I could get the 500mb for an extra £3 a month for 18 months.  My speed is doubled as I am a volt customer so this would put me on the 1 gig package. I received the pre-contra...

TNT sports 360 service extension

Looking at various packages and I was hoping someone could help me.Virgin Media add-ons(30-day rolling contract)Virgin TV 360 Service extension£10TNT Sports£18I have this on the bill in my basket is the £10 Service extension a one off or does it mean...

lennon666 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband disconnected

I gave notice to terminate my VM service to disconnect on 26th May (as I'm moving to another provider). But VM have disconnected it early. The Customer Service chat have said it will take 48-72 hours to reconnect.Is there anyone I can contact to expe...

EXCLUSIVE renewal offer email

Got an email giving me a renewal price til march 2025 accepted the deal and waited the 14 days and nothing called virgin media and they can't deal with web orders, but the can see the order when I give them the order number, but can't action anything...

Steven91 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change registered email address

I have successfully changed my email address to sign into my account but I’m still receiving bills etc to my old email address and I no longer have any use for the old email and want to close it but I can’t as I’m getting bills sent to it. All I want...