cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change registered email address

Sally8627
Joining in

I have successfully changed my email address to sign into my account but I’m still receiving bills etc to my old email address and I no longer have any use for the old email and want to close it but I can’t as I’m getting bills sent to it. All I want is the overall registered email address on my account changing so it matches my sign in email. How can I do this? I’ve tried speaking to an agent before but I go round in circles due to the language barrier and them not understanding what I mean.

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sally8627 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums, apologies for the issues that you are having with your email Change and billing, we can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Thank you that would be great as I’m really keen to get it sorted 

Hi @Sally8627.

If you can check your private messages for the message that I have sent you. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina