cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCLUSIVE renewal offer email

Steven91
Joining in

Got an email giving me a renewal price til march 2025 accepted the deal and waited the 14 days and nothing called virgin media and they can't deal with web orders, but the can see the order when I give them the order number, but can't action anything to do with it and nothing shows up in the order appointments section, the upgrade section shows change to the gig 1 for £11.41 extra only til September I have clicked to accept it again if nothing happens this still it's time to call it quits with virgin 

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Steven91 

Welcome the community forums

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your renewal offers.  When did you receive the email? You mention it was until March 2025, but we do not have 10 month deals, only 18 months and 24 months. 

Have you received your end of contract notification? This is sent 1 month before you contract expires and this is when renewal offers would be available to you. 

We're aware of a number of customers that have received renewal emails in error, my apologies if you have also been affected by this. I will raise this to management at our side. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

1000032466.png

 hi Carley this was the email I had got from virgin a few things now 

Thanks Steven, I'll send you a private message now so I can advise further.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide