Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710328members
3428920posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Blueyonder email address

Hi All,I'm having a similar issue to others that I've been reading about recently in this forum. I have an old blueyonder email address and after reading through posts about the app password a few weeks ago when I got a new phone, I successfully mana...

An-D by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside wires exposed

I came back home and seen that the wires are exposed outside from the old virgin box. A while back my neighbour had a virgin engineer visit who ask if he could temporarily connect there’s to mine. Does anyone know if this is unsafe and how to get a n...

IMG_6964.jpeg

Incoming emails are blocked by VM

Emails are being forwarded to my @virginmedia.com acct from a webmail acct but are not appearing anywhere in my VM emails (inbox, spam, bin)Sender has checked all their servers and there's nothing to show at their end that is blocking them going out....

Does Ebul V3 need to be connected to the Router?

Ive just switched across from Sky Broadband & Landline to Virgin & had requested an emergency back up line.The engineer connected the Hub- v3 last week & told me the Ebul V3must be charged for around 8 hours before use.So Ive now attached the Ebul to...

restyler by Just joined
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to change password on Blueyonder email

Hi, hope someone can help.I am an ex VM customer. When I left, I was told my email addresses would be deleted in 90 days.5 years later they havent been, but hackers have now got access to my Blueyonder email address and the password.VM no longer give...

deepbeep by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow Gigabit broadband speeds and drop-outs

Hello, my set-up is:I have Gigabit broadband from VM and a Hub5.I have the Hub5 in modem mode.I use an eero mesh system.I use an 8 port DLINK Gigabit switch that distributes using CAT6 to various rooms and floors in my house.I have eero satelites loc...

(Very) Slow Cloudflare Proxied Websites

Hi all,This week I have had FTTP Virgin Media 500M installed, through SpeedTest.net I'm getting results of 550mbit down & 54mbit up -- great (via ethernet).However, I've noticed some major lag when visiting my work websites. They are all public-facin...

vm.png cf.png

Frequent daily dropouts and packet loss

Hi, Was wonderinfg if someone on the forum mods team could help?I'm experiencing frequent packet loss and drop outs on a daily basis. Note, my router is sat in modem mode and i'm monitoring both the gateway and an external service. Upon looking at th...

monks600 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments