Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sound not synching correctly on Virgin 360

I have recently upgraded to Virgin 360. Since this point i am having problems with sound not synching correctly with the visual on TV.  I have rang a few times,and have been assured that software updates have been installed.  In addition to this, my ...

Tabsie69 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

black screen on 360 box

@virgin teamMy box is increasingly crashing. Purple screen,, then black screen. Unresponsive to remote. Needs box to be rebooted to work again. And then it crashes doing the same operationThe diagnostics app doesn't even work - can't get past the err...

bmo by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

18 months waiting for 360 remote upgrade..

So 18 months ago ( my contract is now ended)we upgraded to Volt Top package. They was surpose to have sent up 2 new remotes for my V6 boxs. They said they couldnt at the time. cause there was a ongoing order with the wifi Pods..They was never sent to...

Resolved! 360 upgrade soon - few queries

Hi,Hoping to get some feedback. I requested a 360 upgrade from V6 thinking it would be all bells and whistles. Then I started reading some of the posts here and now in two minds as there are many differences.Here are some of the things I like on V6 a...

balsingh by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Sky Sports Cricket Pixelating

I'm also seeing Ch 504 Sky Sports Cricket and Ch 503 Sky Sports Football pixilating on my main box over the last few days. Not noticed it on any other channels so far including Ch 501, 502, 504 and 506. I've tried rebooting the box but it makes no di...

App for watching videos from home NAS?

Is there a Virgin TV box app available for watching movies or listening to podcasts that I have saved on my home NAS drive?I am currently using KODI on my NAS but I have to switch inputs on the TV with its controller and then use a different clunky c...

ianmacf by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with remote

Hello everyoneI have a Virgin TV 360 box and was sent a new TV remote following the recent update. The remote paired with the TV and was working fine. However, the remote is now lost (I have two young kids so I suspect they've hidden it somewhere). I...