Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Engineer did not turn up

I was supposed to have an engineer call yesterday and he did not turn up.to try to fix my new 360 box which does not work properly and at one stage disconnected my phone.It will not display live channels.I managed to get it to show BBC Player but a f...

download error CS1028 & CS1022

new 360 box and remote received (upgrade from TIVO) - can't install as receiving error continually. Tried rebooting TV and box several times, no joy Please helpthanks 

WW3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Later airing time series recording

HelloI have a problem with my Made in Chelsea series recording (guilty pleasure please don't judge). The first showing of the latest episode is Monday at 22:00, and there is a subsequent showing on Tuesday at 03:20, which has distracting sign languag...

djanm by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dolby atmos dropouts

Hi all, since purchasing a new dolby atmos compatible surround system, I've noticed an annoying issue with channels outputting dolby atmos. What happens is the sound with seemingly dropout for a split second, my speakers will let out a bassy pop like...

JamesyJam by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording

Hello, I have just switched to Virgin after many years with Sky and I am confused over how Virgin records programmes.  For example there is a programme on at 9pm and I set it up to record so I can start watching it around 9.30pm on delay without havi...

Freeway by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

YouTube app shuffle

I know Virgin don't control the app but can they ask YouTube to add the shuffle feature to their app for playlists or is it hidden somewhere and I have missed it.I know that if I use my tablet for example I can shuffle and cast to the 360, it would j...

roy247 by Community elder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV service for a week

Hi, ive had no TV for a week now. I kept checking service status on VM app and they have been changing a date when the issue would be fixed fir a week now.  it says there is a problem in my postcode area.Ive had no tv for a week now, Any advise?Thank...

Malina423 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto change tv channel

My mother has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and she is struggling to remember how to change channels.The guide is a definite no no.We have put an orange sticker on the microphone button and tell her to press the orange button and say the channel nu...

bd by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

my order hasn’t come it

Hello, I have broaden my contract and paid for the broadband including WiFi and cable. I had the WiFi set up earlier but the TV is new. I got the confirmation email from virgin and the contract on my email the same day. I’ve been waiting almost 10 da...