Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paramount+ 3304 error

Hi,We've had paramount+ months yet we've had error code 3304 for over a month and paramount can't do and haven't done anything about it.Is it or box that is the issue 

Joycie1966 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EPG not showing what is advertised for UHD

I wanted to watch the test match cricket this morning on UHD day 2 of South Africa v India. When I tuned into 532 which is the UHD Channel the EPG said Live test day 2 India v South Africa, but it was showing at one time tennis, and another time dart...

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sound loss on 360

Hi, does anyone get intermittent sound loss on their 360 box? I have the V6 box upgraded to 360. Engineer has been out a while ago, said it wouldn’t be virgin or their equipment! Blamed the TV or soundbar. Note that no previous issues till the day af...

Craig914 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flipper Remote Control Code for 360 Box

Hello,I have purchased the flipper remote control as I need an easy to use remote control for someone in the house who has accessibility requirements.I have tried all the codes for Virgin Media, Arris (who make the 360 box as it says it on the label ...

620turbo by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 working with Sonos beam

After ‘upgrading’ to V360 after a long time on V6 within in minutes sound kept dropping from Sonos to TV sound and back again.Virgin no helpSonos no helplooked on here and ‘haroldino’ on here suggested CEC less adaptor Bought Lindy one from Amazon,pl...

RisoLC by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

tv install and main cable sort

Hi can i ask if i wanted a install of a engineer to do the tv and also sort out the lenth of the cable from the wall as the person that installed use must have throught we need lot more than we do as couple of feet free not used makes a mess are we a...

Hosay299 by Superfast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky sports SD blurry

All sky sports channels are blurry (65” TV) since I got virgin. TNT appears perfectly as well as all other channels. 

Qprleo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 b0x - keeps crashing

360 box keeps crashing 4 times this week . how long before I need to report it       [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Itshim by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos