Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Sky sports poor picture quality

In the same way that everyone else in the country who won't pay even more money for Sky Sports HD has a **bleep** picture, we're all being ripped off. The picture quality is now that bad you can't read shirt numbers or tell who the players are unless...

Resolved! Can’t pair remote to my sharp tv?

Hi I’ve just got virgin installed today and have 2 mini boxes now I have a sharp aquos 2T-C42CCG5KG2FB I’ve tried the tv and 0 for 10 seconds and it won’t do anything with my tv just the mini box won’t turn tv on or off or turn volume up or down. I’d...

Jodyhall by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2511 - Chicago Fire

Having been getting error code CS2511 ‘no playback’ for weeks now with certain content I now get it when trying to watch the latest episode of Chicago Fire (S11 Ep7) on catch up (Sky Witness).  Other episodes play okay.Please can someone else try tha...

g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITV X App - Skipping Adverts

One of the best features of ITV X is that you can scoot through the adverts at a speed of X6 speed. I am sure that when ITVX replaced ITV hub, this function skipped to play the restart of the programme at normal speed without any intervention, now I ...

banhamm by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

itvX series selection

In the itvX app, I use Search to find the show I want, then open the page for the show. This lists information for the show, including a menu of the available series like Series 1 Series 2 Series 3 and so on. To get to the series menu I have been cli...

360 box shadow

Watching a recording tonight I noticed some of the menu from the home screen still remaining on the screen while the recording was playing I have posted 2 pictures incase anyone else has the same problems  

20230312_210950.jpg 20230312_210941.jpg
pfh1959 by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to watch Virgin TV in another room

We have recently had a virgin 360 box installed in our living room under the TV. We used to have BT sport app but as we got BT sport with our virgin subscription we dropped our old BT sport account. I didn't realise we don't get access to the BT spor...