Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! TV box jeeps powering off

Hi my box has started powering off., then getting stuck at starting up, then powers off again and repeats. Only works after rebooting. Think machine is old, is there a way of actually speaking to a human being at virgin media as I need to book an eng...

When scrolling the channels sound goes on one box

I have a bizarre fault, and can't work out what it could be.If I am scrolling through multiple channels and then select the one I want the picture comes, but sound is lost.I then scroll 3-4 channels up or down then come back I want and the sound retu...

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 tv remote not delivered with 360 tv box

I just received my new kit, however the remote control was not included in the box. I called yesterday but have not received any confirmation that the remote has been ordered or when to expect it. In addition I have not yet had any welcome emails so ...

Lb8 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording History Channel

Hi all,I was wondering if anyone else are having the same trouble as me as to recording Sky History HD channel to which the problem being it looks like it records in SD because the quality of the picture is absolutely shocking. Is there any settings ...

Error code 100:70 on main 360 box

main 360 box keeps showing as setting up TV channels 100:70. Mini 360 box works fine as do all other channels on main 360 box just not sky sports UHD. Do VM need to send codes to the main box for it to work?ive phoned but the staff are hopeless and k...

rog4269 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture quality Virgin v Sky Q

I have been with Sky for over 20 years, but am considering moving over to the Ultimate Volt package, purely due to the value it offers. Is the picture quality via Virgin as good as via Sky Q? 

Ted99 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New equipment sent after upgrade not correct

Hi. I called to upgrade on Monday from our current system which is 2 boxes, a v6 and an old TiVo. I was informed I’d receive a new 360 mini box in a few days (as written in my contract summary).  This morning in the post I received just one remote co...

AVPhil by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Currently setting up your channels

We have had a third box added to the property and we cannot access any of our additional channels kids, sports, movies.we keep getting a message saying we are setting up your channels and have had this for months now. this is getting rather annoying ...

Resolved! Error code cs9994

I have a virgin TV 360 box and a 360 mini box, the mini box won't connect to the Internet (done through a coax cable), its got a flashing light on the front of the box and a error code cs9994, tv channels work fine but can't use any apps, the main 36...