Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! TV360 storage at 0%

I had a successful upgrade to TV360 via the software update a couple of weeks ago. For the past week, the percentage of storage is showing as 0% despite having about 10 hours of recordings. It was showing a realistic percentage during the first week....

Resolved! Don't like the 360 box

Hi, Just got the 360 box after my V6 box died after many years of great service. Does anybody agree that the 360 user interface, especially the channel guide is terrible?I have asked for a V6 box back, they can keep the 360, just awaiting a reply on ...

V360 / cancel series link / keep recordings

I set up a series link on a V360 box. Then after a few weeks I’d like to cancel the series link but keep all programmes which have been recorded so far. Is this possible?If this seems an odd request it is because I record quite a few old quiz shows (...

Resolved! 360 remote not delivered

Hi I ordered a virgin 360 replacement remote was told it would be 2-5 working days well these 2-5 working days have come and gone and still with out a remote so not able to watch TV. Its really great that I'm paying for something that I cannot use. P...

Mhoque by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Soundbar wire up.

My Canton soundbar is wired up by optical cable to my Freesat TV but how can I wire up to get VM TV also? Would an optical cable splitter be the answer?

Resolved! Sound on when fast forwarding

We like to watch some recordings in double time, and with our old HHD recorder were able to do this, With the TV 360 box, there is no sound when on fast forward. Might anyone know if it possible to do this, and if so, how? It's particularly handy whe...

360 Feedback

The 360 box is a terrible retrograde step.  Below are the faults I have found with it.  Some intermittent, some constant.  The V6 box was far superior. Virgin's response seems to be lump it, we don't care.  It suits us so there.  When we are out of c...

Disney+ 4k

Hi,Has anyone had issues in getting the Disney+ app to output in 4k since the update? Wondering if it's just the app. Prime Video and BBC iPlayer are fine. Done a factory reset and TV output setting is 4k. Is there anything else I'm missing?I have a ...

1000016805.jpg