Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bigger Bundle + Sports question

Hello, just phoned virgin media and asked if i sign up for this bundle can I get Sky Sports UHD aswell as BT sport UHD, they said its included and not an payable extra add on, this isn't what i've heard elsewhere so were they telling the truth? I cou...

Virgin TV 360 Upgrade app completely broken/outdated?

Hi, I just wanted to confirm if it is just me - or is the Virgin TV 360 Upgrade app completely broken and outdated for everyone as well? According to the Upgrade app, I am not subscribed to Sky Cinema UHD (even though I am definitely subscribed). And...

Installing TV Virgin 360 box before contract start date?

Will I incur costs by simply setting up the delivered Virgin 360 TV box that got delivered today? My contract starts on 30 May.I assume I won't have any services activated until the 30th May, but since it's delivered today and I have time, I thought ...

360 Box - email for free upgrade

HiI received a (unique to me) link, by email, to upgrade to 360 for free. Clicked and got a message to say I’d get a confirmation email and the box would be with me within 30 working days. This was 14 days ago and I never got an email. Neither does a...

Mick1971 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini Box connection.

I've just seen a google article from Virgin Media Ireland advertising a virgin tv 360 mini box that is completely wireless and does everything a main 360 box does. Is this the case. 

Resolved! virgin media mini box

16 months ago I signed a new contract which included a mini box and at the time i asked if i could have the installation for the mini box to be delayed till I was ready to have it installed but never did but when after a number of hours talking to re...

ROBCALLY by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itv news Granada reports

All the news to do with Yorkshire! Instead of greater Manchester and Lancashire.So EPG says Granada but Yorkshire, how do I fix this?

Oxo29 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paramount + now on 360

The Paramount + app is now showing in  All Apps on my 360   - 7 days free trial and then £6.99 a month.

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos