Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Codes CS6002 and CS2200

I am getting both of thee codes. Just spent 45 mins with tech help. I was told there was an outage in Torquay, and it would be fixed by 13:45 on 28/06/2023. I checked for an outage and there isn't one! I'm sure its a HDD issue. Do I need a new box, o...

V21DMD by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel 4 app

Hi the app icon under apps on 360 changed to new channel 4 but the actual app when u load it is still all4 branding when will this be changed

Remote control

How do I order a new control?! I haven’t been able to use my TV for Virgin for months. 

Resolved! Sky Sports UHD

I have recently subscribed to SS UHD Channels. However I only get undistorted audio on channel 534. 

Gaz1952 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 to 360

My wifi connected V6 box doesn't offer the 360 upgrade. How do I kick it off with no menu option?

dyawlak by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TiVo 360 not linking

Hi,My mother in law is having issues with watching recordings on her 360 boxes in her room and her sons room. They can only watch recordings on the main box in the living room. Her main box is connected to internet via Ethernet cable and two other bo...

TV360 Box PictureFreeze/No sound

Hi,Having issues with one of my 360 boxes.Random picture freezing/no sound, few seconds later screen goes black then after a few more seconds picture sound return.New HDMI cable (checked securely connected), tried different HDMI slot on TV, network h...

F12AB16E-C656-4CB9-9317-569AE6B4BCE4.jpeg
jka94036 by Superfast
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

TCM

Not happy my favourite channel has goneanother reason to leave virgin in December 

Oreo4 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't delete recordings in 369 box

Got 93% full recordings on 360 box so want to start deleting. Go to delete recording then confirm bit still there. Also tried the bin icon on the right. Stops being highlighted but then comes back. Any help anyone?

WeeClare by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2004 Error

Got my VM package in February and since then some channels don’t work; they get the CS2004 error.I’ve tried unplugging everything and have gone through the main support options on the website and nothing seems to work.Any idea what could fix this? I’...

Astruix by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos