Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free 360 upgrade

I was sent an email offering a free upgrade from my TiVo to 360 at no extra cost. I followed the link, checked my details and it all appears to have gone through. But I have not received a promised confirmation email. I checked my virgin media app an...

Resolved! 360 Mini box splitter needed

360 mini box how to i connect the coaxial cable to the existing splitter when one goes to the Hub and the other to the main 360 set top box. The cable is already in place from a previous set up to the mini 360 box.I can use the mini 360 box through e...

Mike133 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tech issues

Looks like Virgin media have messed up.can I contact quickly through here?

Kev2020 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viaplay to exit UK market

It is being reported that Viaplay is to leave the UK market. https://the-media-leader.com/viaplay-exits-uk-and-us-amid-400m-quarterly-loss/--RayW2

RayW2 by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin 360 tv box

I have recived a Virgin TV 360 box to replace old type TV box. I have a new hub upstairs attached to my PC including my land line phone This is my issue.My only connections to my TV downstairs is my main virgin coax cable and the HDMI cable. Will the...

infidel by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup problem

Can’t put the AC adapter into the Tv boxFinally, I found out that the conductor of wire same of of its track. Should I ask for VM to change for a new wire?

IMG_6847.jpeg
aosy1227 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No channel changes showing

The much vaunted channel changes that were due to happen on the 4th of July has not happened on my box. I have rebooted several times bit still no change. How can you rectify this.

Michann by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New TV 360 box but Missing Connector

Help please......My elderly mother has been sent a TV 360 box to replace her ageing Tivo box.I went to set it up for her last week and the small adaptor/connector cable is missing from the box - yes I've double and triple checked and it's definitely ...

Upgrading to Virgin 360

I'm finding it difficult to get answers at the moment.i have currently 3x tivo v6 boxes. i'm interested in the virgin media 360 software but apparently i need to surrender a v6 box? will my bill change? I've got a discount at the moment? i have a ton...

djr_uk by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer visit - no show

I need some advice here because I'm seriously at a loss of what to doI had an engineer visit booked two weeks ago and they didn't show up. I managed to get another appointment booked for today and once again, they just haven't shown up. What are my o...