Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App for watching videos from home NAS?

Is there a Virgin TV box app available for watching movies or listening to podcasts that I have saved on my home NAS drive?I am currently using KODI on my NAS but I have to switch inputs on the TV with its controller and then use a different clunky c...

ianmacf by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with remote

Hello everyoneI have a Virgin TV 360 box and was sent a new TV remote following the recent update. The remote paired with the TV and was working fine. However, the remote is now lost (I have two young kids so I suspect they've hidden it somewhere). I...

Resolved! series links favourite programs

HiI wish Virgin TV 360 had a way to remember your favourite TV series like they did when I had Sky Q.  Been with VM for 18 months and happy with their setup but theres a couple of things that really are annoying.  Firstly, not being able to pause the...

cc1970 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TNT missing

My TNT channels show message saying Setting up TV channels. What has gone wrong? Also, my Virgin Media app just shows product information unavailable and it has been like this for a week. I have tried uninstalling and clearing cache / storage. 

Virgin 360 tv box keeps rebooting

When the box is turned on, it blinks orange light, shows welcome page on tv and downloading icon then reboots. I have tried the power button and plus key, no luck. Can anyone help?

nobleict by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a new remote

I need a new remote control. I contacted the Whatsapp chat and was assured a new one would be sent, however they have just said the order wsa not processed. How can I get a new remote please ?

Received wrong 360 box?

Hi,I have recently upgraded from Tivo to 360 but have only received a mini box. My contract states I should be getting a TV 360 box. Have I received the wrong one? It’s all working well, just am annoyed about the lack of recording feature,I did see a...

Purchases Restricted

 Hi all,Hoping someone may be able to help here. About 6 months ago I got upgraded to the 360 box. Since then I have been unable to purchase anything such as films from the store or PPV boxing events. I’ve attached a picture of the error message I ge...

1BDF67CB-F730-4DE5-BBB2-83E794A418F6.jpeg
Miller83 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change tech visit booked for tomorrow...Help!!!!

Hope somone can help - have booked an engineer visit that will cost £25 for tomorrow afternoon. There is no way to change it when I click on manage bookings it just does a check, checks account and then router - no option to view or manage bookings. ...

auto start next episode

Is it not time VM stopped ignoring this this annoying fault? We pay our money but problems like this go on for years [see forums]. Fed up with missing the last few moments of the episode, because auto-start kicks in early and starts the next episode....

edcliv by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos