Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email password change?

How do I check or change the password for a secondary email address?I can see I can delete the address..but where is the facility to check and amend it? The ‘old’ password is blanked out with dots everywhere. So I can’t see what it is to test or amen...

Can't sign my blueyonder into mac or iPhone

Whenever I setup my blueyonder account with either my MacBook or iPhone it keeps telling me wrong settings I enter correct password and details, but no luck.Thank you in advance for your helpRegards Bensonfive

bensonfive by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! e-mail in outlook

With e-mail now restored after the problems of the last few days I am unable to send or receive e-mails in Microsoft outlook. It is working on both IPads and both mobile phones.On checking in outlook settings the password has changed to a to a sixtee...

pcbcox by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forgotten email password

Since the recent email outage two of my email addresses need their password re-entering and i can't remember either, one is an additional Virgin Media email i.e. ending @virginmedia.com and one is an ancient Blueyonder email address i.e. ending @blue...

Resolved! NTLWorld emails

Suddenly neither my wife nor I can send emails from our phones. We can still receive. What has happened/changed recently to cause this rather major issue. 

Resolved! Emails via Outlook

Still having issues with email. Outlook says the Virgin server won't accept my profile and thus won't connect, even in safe mode. Have tried various alternatives with no luck. Is my profile corrupted by the recent Virgin server problem? And how do I ...

Resolved! Forbidden message - no email access

I can't get into my emails. Two days. 'Forbidden' message. Reported it. Cleared cache, but still no access or solution from Virgin. Help please.

BobP1 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos