Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 83 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Forgotten email passwords

I have three ntl email accounts which are disabled. The email works in Outlook, but webmail does not work. The advice appears to be to change the email password, but that is deal with via a PM, so I cannot use the suggestions in the system.I apprecia...

Secondary email account password

Hi. I used to be able to manage secondary email accounts in my account on VirginMedia’s web page, but I can’t seem to find the relevant page anyone.  I have a secondary @virginmedia.com account that has been dormant over 6 months - can I reactivate i...

mrp61 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fsb50 ...

Fsb50 error is a pain in the ass I have been trying to run a business for a month now on my mobile can't print any documents off etc .....total joke No one seems to know what the fix is I've read and tried everything now ...I give up ....So change my...

Groucho2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to Virgin Media email using Windows Live

Hi All,Its been over a week since I have been able to open up Windows Live Mail on my PC and get any new emails. It looks like the account has been locked from my side.I have raised several tickets and used the online chat facility but none of the he...

Pabs666 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked Email

Since Monday (20/11/2023) I have been locked out of my email @blueyonder address.  Instructions provided via automatic response do not work.  Have tried steps 1, 2 and 3 several times.  Have spoken to 2 virgin media customer service advisors and been...

Mailbox locked - day 3 and no help

Locked by VM on Thursday for no reason (I was sending batches of photos to my PC from ipad to print out) and have had 6 conversations, which I struggled to understand frankly, both because of use of jargon and strong accents. I have been issued with ...

Aborig by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL WORLD ADDRESS LOCKED

Thank you Virgin Media for locking my ntlworld.com email address last week and throwing my emails into chaos.My account was working perfectly well then early one evening was locked with no warning. On Thursday I spent nearly two wasted hours (longer ...

Poj1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing subfolders from Webmail but they appear on Mobile

Hi All,I'm trying to help my father with his emails and have found a strange issue. So we have been customers of Virgin Media for ages (back when they were blueyonder!) My father has a blueyonder email address and a number of subfolders in that inbox...

Email account ... cant sign in

So two days ago I found I could not sign in to my email. Not with my phone or any web browser.... The first line on the VM webby email sign is says, "Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable"I tried to reset my password but then I am a...