Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Blueyonder emails

Is there a problem with blueyonder emails at present? I haven't received any for almost 24 hours

@virgin.net Email Login Problem

Hi, just this morning around 11am, my phone (and laptop [Outlook]) started asking me for my password to login to my @virgin.net email address. Normally there’s no issues whatsoever with this email.I typed in the password and no joy.i went on to the V...

NTL Email address stopped working on Sunday

I have a main account, with 4 email address on it, one of which has stopped working on Sunday for no apparent reason. I can see the address on the main account (through the app only, the website my virgin media site is not working properly on edge or...

riotgirl by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld e-mail account.

Since last Wednesday I have been unable to access my ntlworld e-mail account, which has been my primary mail account for many years. Despite several calls and online chats, reset passwords and assurances it had been fixed I am no further forward. Was...

Resolved! Need to choose 3rd party email address to login

Hi there,I have just fallen foul of the recently (not) announced change in VM Security policy, preventing apps like Oulook from using my virginmedia.com email password for authentication, and had to go through the proces to create an App password. Al...

scooby52 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLWORLD unavailable on Outlook

Hi community, I’ve been driven to distraction with NTLWORLD email account on Outlook since the disappearing email incident in June (took over a week to recover emails on iPhone but never on outlook).  I’ve now found through this community that NTLWOR...

Another problem with ntlworld.com

Hi another user having problems with being  able to access ntlworld.com emails on outlook on new phone. Don't recognise pasword and can't reset password please help.

bullsbob by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email hacked. tech changed password but still cant access

My email was hacked and the hacker sent messages to all in my contact list. i tried to change password but it wouldn't let me. it appears that my address was changed but I don't know what to. Spent hours on phone to virgin but need access and still c...