cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have I lost loads of stations in the last few days

bazz96
On our wavelength

All sky stations have now been blanked out as have discovery  alibi etc I just signed a new contract on 10/03/2024 but was not informed about any Chanel loss feel very cheated if this is right

11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As mentioned, all distance contracts in the UK have a statutory 14days "change of mind" right of cancellation - you should exercise this, you will be reverted to your previous package paying whatever price you would have otherwise been. This may well be without time-limited discounts which have expired and thus the full undiscounted price.

With the channels in your package again, those recordings will become accessible. You can then decide - on an informed basis - how to renegotiate your new package and what bundle might suit you best.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @bazz96, thank you for your posts.

In order to discuss this with you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel