cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mobile SIM only contact is ending

concise
On our wavelength

Question for Virgin staff only.

My mobile SIM only contract ends 11th Aug, I am switching to another provider, if I get a PAC code 30 days before the end, does this mean I would not get an early termination penalty?

8 REPLIES 8

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @concise 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear you're looking to leave us!

The day your PAC code is processed by your provider will fully disconnect the number, you can request a PAC code from ourselves but this does not log the disconnection - this will only occur when the PAC is processed

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

concise
On our wavelength

Thanks for your reply, Still not sure I understand, so if I gat a PAC code and the new provider switches it before the contract end date of Aug 11th will I get an early termination fee?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @concise 

Thanks for your response

Switching any time before the contract end date would result in the early disconnection process being applied

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

concise
On our wavelength

No doubt if it went a day over I would be charged another month, ya can’t win!

Hi Concise 👋 sorry to hear this additional feedback. If you have any concerns about your contract information;

Newer contracts can be viewed on the online via your account 👉 virg.in/myVM 

You can also access your contract information using the emails sent to you when signing up! 
Hope this helps - let us know if there is anything else you need support with. 🌞 All the best! 

Molly

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you move within the final 30 days of your contact there should be nothing to pay as you have paid in advance for airtime.

OFCOM make that quite clear

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

concise
On our wavelength

Thanks for that enlli, only a few more weeks and I find out for sure.

Hi @concise 

Please do get back to us after the disconnection has taken place and we'll be able to check on your behalf. And if necessary, make any required adjustments.  If you reach out publicly on here, we'll then be able to respond, then reach out to you privately.

Regards

Lee_R