cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Brockboy72
Joining in

Just phoned Virgin to complain about mobile being switched to O2, As was with O2 before and had so many problems with them now switched back got same problems as before and used landline too do this and put on hold then disconnected this is a poor service from Virgin thinking off switching whole package to another provider.

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Brockboy72,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you don't have a great Network connection where you live with O2, as part of the move if you are unhappy with the service you do have the right to cancel, to do this you would need to speak to O2.

We are unable to move you back to our previous Network as O2 is now our Network.

Regards

Paul.

wilber_force
Superfast

Hi Brockboy.

I'm in the same boat as you. 

I was pushed over to O2 without any consultation.  And I've ended up with a worse service.

I'm contemplating going elsewhere, but hell, where?

W. F.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

VM is in a joint venture with O2, hence the name VMO2. All Virgin Mobile customers are being migrated to O2 and as advised you can cancel if you don't like it. A word of warning: doing so means no Volt benefits.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@wilber_force wrote:

I'm contemplating going elsewhere, but hell, where?

Get a PAYG SIM from any of the alternative networks - Vodafone, EE or 3UK.

Compare their service with that of O2.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Virgin Mobile was using EE and then contracted to Vodafone. So, Virgin Mobile customers should have a good idea how well either the EE or Vodafone networks work for them.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced wilber_force,

Welcome back to the community.

Just to clarify on this matter, have you been able to check the coverage within your area for any faults?

Regards,

Kain