cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO Devices not registering

shtu123
Joining in

TV Go seems to have forgotten all devices, when I went to register one PC using edge browser it just keep asking to register and used up allocation on monthly changes. The PC is not using a VPN, incognito and says it is allowing cookies. Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello shtu123.

Thanks for those details.

I have reset your TV Go devices now for you.

Can you please let me know if you have any issues signing in.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello shtu123.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about your Tv G devices getting used up on edge browser.

Ideally the service is designed to be used on a mobile or tablet through the App.

I can look at resetting the devices registered for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi

I have replied to your PM, it is great that the service is designed for viewing through an app. However this is a bit of a let down when it comes to windows devices.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello shtu123.

Thanks for those details.

I have reset your TV Go devices now for you.

Can you please let me know if you have any issues signing in.

Gareth_L

shtu123
Joining in

This is now fixed, it gave same issue but that was resolved by clearing cookies and relogging.

Hi @shtu123 thanks for updating us.

Thanks for confirming your issue has been resolved. That's fantastic news. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

I have the same problem it is doing my head in - I just cannot understand why this 1 hasn't been fixed been going on for years...
and 2 why can you not fix the app to require login when u open up TVGO each time ? I'd rather that than have this stupid idea of 5 devices ( or same device ... almost always cause it forgets who you are ) each month ...

Hi madheaduk

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with TV GO.

What device are you using please? Does this happen with multiple devices?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide