cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV GO on iPhone 15 Pro Max - "Sorry we can't play this at the moment -1102"

lmwarren67
Joining in

I previously used Virgin TV GO on my iPhone 14, but since upgrading to an iPhone 15 Pro Max, the app will not work. I can't even register the device on my account (there is one available device position and I am able to register other devices/make changes, it is only this device that isn't working)

The error I get when trying to register the device is "Sorry, we can't play this at the moment -1102"

I've updated my IOS version and updated the app, but it refuses to register the device....

Any help greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

6tuners
On our wavelength

I've not upgraded and it's not working on my pad Pro. Wonder there's a wider problem?

Possibly, IOS related perhaps. I was able to add a new Microsoft Surface device after this error came up on my iPhone... 

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Imwarren67

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with TV Go on your new iPhone. Can you please let us know what other devices you've tried that are working without issue? If any of them are other Apple devices, can you please confirm if the iOS version/TV GO app version are the same as the one on your iPhone 15?

We'll do our best to help 😊

Beth