cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing issues - several websites inaccessible

Sigma
Fibre optic

This started happening in the early hours of this morning. I got kicked from a game of Overwatch and couldn't get back in, while my friend in the US was having no issues. I then noticed that various different websites were inaccessible, for example, Twitter.

When I tried browsing the web at lunch time it was working fine, but now it's happening again and various websites are inaccessible, while others work fine.

This is what my ThinkBroadband monitor shows: -

Is this a known issue and is there an ETA on a fix? I can't check VM's service status page as that's one of the pages that won't load.

2 REPLIES 2

unisoft
Well-informed

@Sigma wrote:

This started happening in the early hours of this morning. I got kicked from a game of Overwatch and couldn't get back in, while my friend in the US was having no issues. I then noticed that various different websites were inaccessible, for example, Twitter.

When I tried browsing the web at lunch time it was working fine, but now it's happening again and various websites are inaccessible, while others work fine.

This is what my ThinkBroadband monitor shows: -

Is this a known issue and is there an ETA on a fix? I can't check VM's service status page as that's one of the pages that won't load.

National outage - started at 1am till 9am ish this morning. It's now started again around 16:20.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2023/04/major-network-outage-strikes-broadband-isp-virgin-medi...

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, see this thread Solved: Re: Internet down to VM Gateway - Page 2 - Virgin Media Community - 5297634

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks