QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New contract

Hi. I've signed up for a new contact on 14/12/23 but till haven't received a new contract from VM to myemail I've been trying to call them support team 3 times and waited on the line more than an hour and no one answered. Then went on live chat and t...

Infrastructure

How do i report the location of damaged cables by SGN who are replacing the gas main. A 10 foot stretch has been exposed with the plastic conduit totally destroyed. Hopefully they have reported it and wont just bury the evidence. I can provide licati...

Resolved! I have OFNL supplied to my flat

Hello!I have OFNL supplied to my flat, and have been told by OFNL to speak to Virgin Media about broadband. However, on you postcode checker you can't provide broadband. Please can something be done about this, or let me know what I have to do

JLTS by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The worst

The worst service I have ever had, period, ordered Broadband turns up, no where to connect in the house even though Virgin assured me it would be up and running the day after we moved in, called and passed from pillar to post eventually promised a do...

Starter kit never arrived

Hi,I signed up online and ordered a quick start kit but it never arrived. I've tried chasing this repeatedly with Yodel with 0 success, I even went to the depot costing me £25 in cab fair just to be told "it's not here maybe come back tomorrow" even ...