Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

conflicting contract renewal letters

I received two contract renewal letters on the same day - one for £58 and the other for 72.50 . The £58 one was in response to me accepting an on line renewal email. I have written 3 letters to Virgin Media complaints as the situation is most confusi...

davidwogg by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I WANT TO CANCEL

I want to cancel my account and have now been waiting to be connected to chat to someone for over 2.5 hours. I am leaving the country and want to cancel my subscription. This is a nightmare trying to get through and it’s simple - I want to cancel it ...

Default removal

Having recently checked my credit file, I was shocked to find I have a default from virgin for an outstanding balance of £20 from 2yrs ago after moving house. I haven’t received any communication regarding this. Please advise how to settle/remove def...

Charged late payment fee for a direct debit

Hi, I have been charged a late payment fee for my last bill. This has been paid through Direct Debit for a few years now, with payment date on the 6th and I can confirm that the amount was taken from my bank account on the 4th. What gives?I also requ...

r2d2rigo by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WS and CH Number

Hi there, I signed up for M350 Fibre Broadband via Top Cashback in June this year but in order to receive my cash back, I have to provide a WS or CH number to them. This is not on any communications or documentation that I have received from Virgin M...

uridge21 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos