Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Telephone package change billing problem

Good evening,On 11th September i upgraded my telephone package from weekend chatter to evening and weekend chatter. I received an email notification stating that this had been done and my total package price had been increased by the advertised £5 ex...

Sam19801 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling

Virgin Media is acting like a SCAM company. And I hope they are not. Why will they make their cancellation process so zigzag and cumbersome. I entered a contract with them but later changed my mind within the space of 4 days. Now I want to cancel but...

How to cancel

Hi, I’ve just had an email informing me of a dalayed activation with no reason.Having read horror stories of VM connections (plus the fact that I work from home and need an internet connection), I’ve decided I’d rather stick with BT.  I’m a new VM cu...

dk1uk by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area Reference Code

I'm trying to set up an online account and it's asking me for Area Reference.  I don't have any bills or the welcome pack and can't see to look it up.  How do I find out the area reference code for KT2 5HH?

Its_Me by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

account

Joined in february and still waiting for my contract account number etc. so after numerous calls webchats etc being told they will send it via email or post im still unable to check my bills etc. somebody please advise as im losing the will to live w...

Black Friday deal problem

I'd been weighing up a personalised Black Friday deal I'd been given to add TNT Sports for a special price, which I could only see by signing in to my account.  I rang today and discussed this and was told the deal could not be be honoured because I ...

I'm now homeless and need to cancel

Hi there, I've been evicted by my landlord (a Section 21 no-fault eviction), and had to move out. I'm now homeless, and am sofa-surfing with friends and relatives. I contacted Virgin Media on Twitter, and they said waiving the early disconnection fee...

Being chased for hardware return

Hi I returned my old router after an upgrade over a week ago.After going quiet the messages from you threatening charges etc have ramped up.Please can you log that the old router has been returned as your messages cause a significant amount of stress...

Change from paper to ebilling

I need to make a change to my parents account to move them from paper to eBilling, however all the instructions i can find in this forum and on virginmedia.com direct you to a page that doesn't exist, that is MyProfile. There are lots of forum posts ...

martynh99 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos