Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Forgotten Email login and password

I can't access my primary or secondary accounts. I'm no longer a VM customer although I've been using my @ntlworld address for 20 odd years.I did manage to get a in whatsapp conversation with someone who said they would send me a letter with some inf...

tnix99 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove MUTV subscription, how??

I'm paying for MUTV and want to unsubscribe. All the guides are for Stream - which I don't have. Can't see an option on MyVirginMedia or on the set top box menu. Do I have to ring Virgin to unsubscribe? 

Incorrect account email address

My Virgin Media Account is stuck with an obsolete ntlworld email address as the preferred contact. Staff member please. I cannot open your communications please reset to correct email address. 

ph2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns

Hi, I am getting harassed by Virgin via text saying they haven't got there kit back, please instead of harassing me can you harass Yodel the firm you chose to freight your equipment.Be mindful that some customers have neurodiversity conditions and yo...

PandaJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal price

Good afternoonI am slightly (understatement) perplexed when I looked at my new bill just now. My contract was up for renewal at the end of September so I thought I would look at any offers from yourselves. I opted for a similar package for £109. I re...

garykc by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos