cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Of Lasting Power of Attorney

1Kit
Joining in

I have been appointed as attorney to my aunt, who is a Virginmedia customer, and I need to register her LPA with Virginmedia.

Perhaps a moderator could assist me.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 1Kit,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, Thanks for you post and welcome to our Community.

To apply for Power of Attorney over this Virgin Media account, please send a copy of the Power of Attorney to:-

Virgin Media House
Chief Executive Team
Concord Business Park
Threapwood Road
Wythenshawe
Manchester
M22 0EY

Once we’ve received the documentation,  you will receive a confirmation letter within 48 hours to confirm the nominated power of attorney can manage the account in the future.

Kind regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 1Kit,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, Thanks for you post and welcome to our Community.

To apply for Power of Attorney over this Virgin Media account, please send a copy of the Power of Attorney to:-

Virgin Media House
Chief Executive Team
Concord Business Park
Threapwood Road
Wythenshawe
Manchester
M22 0EY

Once we’ve received the documentation,  you will receive a confirmation letter within 48 hours to confirm the nominated power of attorney can manage the account in the future.

Kind regards

Paul.

1Kit
Joining in

Hi Paul

Many thanks for your prompt reply.😀👍

Kind regards

1Kit

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @1Kit,

Thanks for coming back to us. Let us know how you get on and if you need any further help or assistance.

We're here to help. 😊 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paul

Not received anything yet from the contact details you provided, I posted them on 13th June.

My aunt now tells me that she wants to remove the tv element from her package as she no longer uses it and she has unplugged the tv box.  I cannot find on your website how to achieve this.  Also her contract is quite old and not available online, can we get a copy?

Thanks

Chris

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @1Kit 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry for the delay with having this sorted

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can have this resolved, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I have the digital access key for my Dad's power of attorney and would prefer to use this than sending a paper copy. Is this possible? I have tried calling the dedicated number but they were unable to help me as I didn't have the security question answers. Despite the info on the website stating that they could help! Helen

Hi Gizmo4,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to register your power of attorney, you can find more information about this and ways to register the power of attorney here in 'Power of Attorney and other Court Appointed Third Party Account Management', which is in the 'Extra support & services' section of the page. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Gizmo4 

The following archived post may help with processing your electronic POA

/How-to-register-an-account-for-Lasting-Power-of-Attorney/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali