cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam warning on every message

Chris-H
Joining in

Starting today 28th March 2024 every time I try to send a message from my virgin mail box I get this error, regardless of the content of the message

Sending of the message failed.
An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: SPAM Content Found (VM603) pu1Dr6OUzeVogpu1Dr52w8. Please check the message and try again.

7 REPLIES 7

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To troubleshoot look for common elements in the message being sent, for example signature, links, etc.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chris-H 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you are getting an error when sending emails.

Are you using WebMail or third party email client?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I was (am) using thunderbird and the following day it was working again. In the meantime I did use webmail which worked without a problem

Just to clarify, you're only receiving the message whilst using thunderbird? Are you on Windows, Linux or Mac?

It’s always best to be positive but we all have crappy days.

VM Hub5 on Gig1, Etc etc

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media Gig1

Hi Chris-H

Thank you for your response.

Just to clarify please, is this issue now resolved?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes, the issue sorted itself out.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for the update, glad to hear your issues with being unable to send emails has sorted itself out, if you do have any further issues or need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.