cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price rise

kemalibs
On our wavelength

On 250mb broadband and phone and the cost has gone up to £64 a month  ..can we get a discount or will be seriously thinking of leaving virgin .. have been with virgin since  it was originally ntl 

8 REPLIES 8

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Call VM on 0345 454 1111 and see what is on offer. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

I phoned retentions and they wouldnt budge on the price 😐

Hi kemalibs,

Thank you for your post, we're sorry to hear that we haven't been able to offer a more suitable package on this occasion.

We're afraid that we're unable to help with package changes/renewals from here, but our offers are always changing so it might be worth getting back in touch again soon to see what else we can offer.

Kind regards

Beth

kemalibs
On our wavelength

Thinking of going to another internet provider 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Part of being serious about leaving VM is being aware of the prices from alternative suppliers for all your services - to be fully conversant with facts & figures, such that retentions can see you're serious about the process.

Had you done this? If you're thinking of going elsewhere, is that because one of them is more competitive?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We're sorry you feel this way @kemalibs

We do ask that you keep in touch with the team and get back to us here with any updates so that we can assist where needed.

Joe

kemalibs
On our wavelength

Would you be able to get us a discount?

Hi @kemalibs 👋.

Always a question we have asked of us 😎. While we do not directly deal with packages for customers, we would advise reaching out to our retentions team, they are the dedicated team for any offers and deals that are available to you 📞 0345 454 1111, menu options 1, 4, & 4, or you could log into your account using this link 👉 Deals for any existing customer offers.

If you do not wish to take this route, check your inbox for a private message, look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Sabrina