cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent for Credit reporting correction

mayowa
Joining in

Hello, I am chasing for a correction to my credit report on this virgin media account as this is affecting my mortgage application. Please can I have someone escalate this for me please. This is urgent. Thanks

my email address [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The usual process for reporting alleged inaccuracies on credit files is to collate the details and email them to creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk - they should investigate and respond on a 21day basis, instigating any corrections deemed necessary.

Have you done this, and if so - when did you email?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

mayowa
Joining in

I already sent an email to credit file team, but I’m yet to get any response.

Please can someone on the team come back to me. This is urgent as it affecting my mortgage application 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've not answered when you emailed the CFA inbox. Past threads have suggested the forum team tend to wait until the 21day period has expired before accepting any attempt to expedite.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mayowa.

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you have had to get in touch with our credit file amendments team.

Can we please ask when you sent the email?

As a rough estimate they tend to deal with emails with in 14 days or receipt.

Gareth_L

Yes it been over 14days & I also had equifax raise a dispute that is still awaiting your confirmation. This is affecting my mortgage application please. Thanks

Hi @mayowa.

Thanks for the update on this matter, this would need to be raised with the team, have you reached out to Collections in order to find out further information?

Sabrina

Yes, I have & I was told they sent an email to credit file amendment team to correct this. But, still I haven’t heard anything back. This is taking forever. I need someone on the team to take this up. I’ve been a loyal customer & I don’t deserve to be treated this way. This is urgent & I need this sorted asap

Hi @mayowa thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your credit file issue has not yet been resolved.  I would like to take a look on your behalf, I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R