QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Engineer booked but not showing on app?

Hi,I’m new to virgin media and signed up yesterday. The guy I spoke to said he had booked in for my bb router to come to me and for an engineer to come out to me the next day.however, when I go on the app, all it shows is my router being processed, b...

DanDaMan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start help needed

Someone please advise..only one green light blinking from last 30 minutes when I followed steps as per self quick Starr guide.just installed plugs and switched on hub.wifi is connected without internet.what can be issue.

Incorrect door number

HelloI’ve just signed up for a new broadband at a property I’m moving into. VM is already installed at the property so it’s will only be a quick set up home delivery box. The property is above a shop and the only option given was flat and the buildin...

Ahook by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre availability

This might be a dumb question but do virgin have to dig up my driveway to get fibre inside my house? We definitely don’t have it at the moment but the search said it’s available in my area 

trampess by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router Issues

Im needing to transfer files via FTP to my server,i keep getting connection timeout messages.Im guessing i need to open ports.I havent a clue with this Super Hub 5.Can anyone point me in right direction please

Longer Coax Cables Required

Hi Folks, hope you are all well!I have just switched to VM from Sky using their Quick Start process (had VM previously), and my equipment was delivered earlier this evening.As seems to be a common problem the coax cables that were provided are not ne...

Al-B by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3 Timeouts Hub 5 Switch

Hi,I've just switched from Hub 3 to Hub 5 and I'm having drop-outs, looking at the network log I'm getting T3 time-outs and CM-STATUS 16 and 24 events. Is this abnormal behaviour?Time Priority Description21-03-2023 08:58:39criticalStarted Unicast Mai...

Ambulo by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos