QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Move outside brown box

I've had a porch built but the brown box is inside the porch and I want it moving just 1 ft outside of the porch or a foot outside the porch how do I contact them to get it moved

cook3 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed broadband installation

I just had to sign up to the forums and ask wth is going on with these delayed installation and activations? We booked it in June for August installation as we were moving house and they keep moving the installation date. Is there any way of cancelli...

New Installation Query/Problem

I have a new Broadband installation for this Friday. We've already had a pre-installation guy round to lay a cable through the front garden.The wife has accidentally driven a spade through the cable and severed it!I phoned the call centre to find out...

Connect broadband Hub 4

Hub 4 connection issueCannot connect the hub 4 to my Samsung 22plus connect app... I spent 54min to customer service due to Internet problems as we were expecting a technician that was cancelled and no help with the app.I was told to use it but does ...

Phil76 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM via OFNL on new build property

I’m moving into a new build property within the next month. We have been informed that our broadband provider must be one that uses the OFNL cable (as is the case with most new builds). I was happy to see that virgin appeared as one of the providers,...

Jcoss178 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address not Listed

Hello,About to move in to a new build and looking at getting Virgin Media broadband and TV. However when looking at the availability checker our postcode is listed but not our address. We called customer service to find out what we needed to do and t...

Book an engineer

Good morning!I hope you are well. I received today my kit for virgin media and chose to set it up on my own. But the cables on my living room are cut off so I need help from an engineer to set it up if possible?? I am unsure on how to arrange it so g...