cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound synch

hansi
Fibre optic

Still getting sound synch problems with my V6 Box. I have checked all the settings and rebooted my router and V6 Box several times,but still getting the problem.

22 REPLIES 22

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hansi 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your V6 box.

Is the sound sync issue occurring across multiple channels or are you noticing this with certain channels?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All channels and recordings.

Thank for your getting back to us, hansi.

Is the audio behind the video, or vice versa?

If you have the 360 software, you'll be able to adjust the audio timing from your TV settings. You'll just need to head to Home>Settings>Audio & Video, and select audio delay. You'll be able to match it up from there.

Let us know how you get on

Beth

Audio is behind the video I think, Hard to say. I didn't even know about the 360 software, is that an option I could use, and how do I get it?

Hi @hansi thanks for getting back to us.  

You can find out more about TV 360, here. Please do have look and then let us know if this is something you'd be interested in?  Please do be aware though that you'd lose any recordings you currently have on your V6 box.

Regards

Lee_R

I'm getting really frustrated with this sound synch problem. It happens nearly every time I switch on. I keep re-booting the oix and the router but it doesn't seem to  make any difference. What's a soution here guys?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hansi 👋

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring and is causing some frustration. I've taken a look on our side and cannot see any problems directly with the TV Box that may be causing this.

Are you able to try using a different HDMI cable and a different HDMI slot on your TV? Sometimes a faulty HDMI can cause some de-sync issues as the transmission of data through the cable can be interrupted.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

The HDMI lead was recently replaced by your engineer, and switched to a different conection but it doesn't make any difference.

Thank you for letting us know @hansi 

Are you getting sound directly from the box to the TV or to a third-party sound device/setup? Also how long has this issue been ongoing? 

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs