cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Alien series 3

djmagnifique
On our wavelength

Please can someone fix Resident Alien series 3, all 8 episodes should be available on demand however episodes 2, 4 and 5 are missing.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All episdoes are available on Sky Max in Box Sets, and also on Sky Max via the search function

Box sets are available to Full House (XL) / Maxit TV/Mega TV customers on TiVo/Virgin TV V6/Virgin TV 360 only. Content is variable and shows/series will be added and withdrawn monthly.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I concur with @djmagnifique here, to an extent. But it depends how you're navigating the V6 ecosystem.

If you use Search & Explore, S3 E2, E4 & E5 are indeed missing. Browse via OnDemand > Box sets > Sky Max > They're listed, but without graphical tiles - suggesting a late or manual upload.

This normally corrects itself within a day or so, and the episodes should all appear normally.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

djmagnifique
On our wavelength

I use a series link to keep track of which episodes I've watched as it doesn't do this when I use on demand and box sets.  I'll give it a few days to see if it updates.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is your SL set to recordings only, or streaming videos?

The behaviour does slightly differ depending.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

It's set for recordings and streaming.

Hi @djmagnifique, thank you for your posts.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

Are you any further forward with this on the back of following the advice provided? Please let us know.

Thank you for your support @newapollo and @japitts 👍

Regards,
Daniel

My series link still only shows 5 episodes as mentioned.   I can see the other 3 episodes through box sets but it's a bit of a faff on having to go through two different routes to access the whole show when series links work better and you can keep track of what you have watched better that way.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The same episodes still have the same issues - they're listed under boxsets but with no graphics on the tiles, which is normally an indication of a recent upload. Given this was the case last Friday, I struggle to believe that's still the case.

Resolve whatever's causing the missing tiles, and I'll wager the EPG data that's preventing the episodes being listed correctly, will also be resolved. I wouldn't normally do this on open forum, but I'll flag this to @ModTeam for passing on.

Hi @djmagnifique 👋.

Thanks for the update on this post, since your reply we have checked our TVGO listings from personal and work devices. I can confirm the missing episodes are available, could you please confirm this on your side.

Sabrina