cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the tennis on Sky Sports jerky for anyone else?

BagelMoriarty
Joining in

I am trying to watch tennis on channel 576. Is it really jerky for anyone else? It is unwatchable. 

28 REPLIES 28

BagelMoriarty
Joining in

Channel 565 is awful too. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Add 562, 571, 572, 573 to the list as well. It's the same on TV Go, so potentially an issue with the incoming feed. I've flagged this thread to forum staff for passing on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ozsat
Superstar

Court 11 (C Norrie) is the same on Sky - jumping picture.  The match is also on Sky Sports Action.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Thank you. 

BagelMoriarty
Joining in

The Sky Sports app is just as bad. I just checked. It must be Sky then?

ozsat
Superstar

Court 11 has just been fixed on Sky - but now several channels are doing in on VM including Court 11.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Hi all, 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We've raised this with our faults team and it is currently being investigated. 

Thanks

Lucy_B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

JonSwfc
Joining in

Just wanted to add our voice aswell. None of the streams are watchable. Disappointing as we used to watch easily on Prime. The Sky advert has been on for ages telling us the coverage will be second to none, its just not. 

adhiren
Dialled in

Yes, I have the issue with three of the different pop-up channels on the 360. No problems on Day 1 but Day 2 is a whole different story which is weird. Glad it has been flagged so I don't have to call. Shame, as I wanted to watch Isner kick-off his farewell tour in Style, but Sky Sports/Virgin wasn't up to the task it seems