Virgin TV V6
For all V6 box & service questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect Security Certificate error - TV Apps - F011216248

Hello, We are aware that some users may be unable to watch TV apps on the V6, with the error message "incorrect security certificate" being displayed. This has been logged under F011216248 and we are waiting for our internal and external teams to con...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Known Issue: Clear and Reset Function - V6

Hi All,  We're aware of an issue when using the 'Clear and Reset' functionality on the V6 box. Using either of the following options will cause your box to enter into a starting up/clearing data loop. Clear Programme Info & Planned RecsClear & Delete...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Red Button - V6/TiVo boxes

Trying to watch the Sunderland v LCFC game via the red button and it's not working. It says there aren't  currently any interactive games on any of the sky sports channels...... Please sort this as I'm not getting the service I pay for.

Virgin Media Service Not Found (C133/Service Not Found)

I've been away for a couple of weeks.In that time my box has lost connection with the Virgin Media Service.   This used to happen a lot with my old box, but has never before happened with my V6 Tivo box.I've rebooted the router and the Tivo box multi...

PXL_20240509_185511859.MP.jpg
ntruby by Dialled in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Channels.

I've received an email from Virgin telling me that they're giving me 11 extra channels.They also tell me these channels cannot recorded, rewound, or paused.Can I ask why not?The format of the new channels are going to be of little use to me I'm afrai...

Sky Sports +

With the announcement of the new suite of Sky Sports + channels geared towards EFL clubs, one platform was suspiciously missing from the announcement, Virgin.I'd imagine streaming these games will be avaliable to us via the Sky Sports app which on mo...

V6 Flashing Wifi

HiJust wanted to know what does it mean? It has been ok all day but then appeared twice on V6 box - Then red like rowtating arrows and then all disappeared?just wondering as i am unsure - It has been very hot weather todaylook forward to advice and i...

slowstar by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 box no longer connects via WIFI

Would someone be able to assist?We have multiple V6 boxes and 1 of them no longer can connect via WIFI.Using an Ethernet cable will work but this is not ideal for its location.I have moved our boxes around to test and the problem remains with the sam...

Mint2323 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

To be announced

hi all, one of my 2 v6 boxes is constantly " showing  to be announced" on some maybe half a dozen channels" my other v6 "connected directly to my hub" is fine, I used some powerline adaptors to directly connect to my hub, but it made no difference. I...

1000029603.jpg

Resolved! No service

Hi all , I’m in potters bar, last night around 9.50 everything went down , still the same today, no V M at all, anyone have any idea what’s happening, many thanks.. 

Peter4858 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V6 Box Reboot loop and animated download arrow ?

HII followed the option to delete all recordings from the menu, on reboot it reported installing program please wait and the box has been in a boot loop ever since. Powered off, disconnected, re-connected, reset internet, all still in a loop from Wel...

Amarok by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Red Button - V6/TiVo boxes

Trying to watch the Sunderland v LCFC game via the red button and it's not working. It says there aren't  currently any interactive games on any of the sky sports channels...... Please sort this as I'm not getting the service I pay for.

Resolved! TiVo Box Not Working Since Electrical Storm

HelloWe had an electrical storm on Monday evening which took out all the TV and Broadband in the area for almost 24 hours.Yesterday evening the Broadband came back on along with the TiVo box that we have in the living room, but the one in the bedroom...