cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Peter4858
On our wavelength

Hi all , I’m in potters bar, last night around 9.50 everything went down , still the same today, no V M at all, anyone have any idea what’s happening, many thanks.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Peter4858
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply I have since found out via neighbours and other people that I know in Hertfordshire it seems to be all of potters bar is down, and also friends in Stevenage and Welling Garden City are also down so it seems to be a big problem with virgin media apparently thay hope to get it back up and running by 4 o’clock, once again thanks for your reply. Regards, Pete

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The local status line is the best source of info here - 0800 5610061

If nothing's reported on there, perhaps explain all your symptoms. How is this affecting your live TV service etc?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Peter4858
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply I have since found out via neighbours and other people that I know in Hertfordshire it seems to be all of potters bar is down, and also friends in Stevenage and Welling Garden City are also down so it seems to be a big problem with virgin media apparently thay hope to get it back up and running by 4 o’clock, once again thanks for your reply. Regards, Pete