Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 box cs2004

Recently upgraded so we can have a box upstairs set it all up today and it give the code CS2004 no channels work rang virgin he said he has sent bits across and i have to wait 24 hours we had virgin upstairs a few yrs a go so cable was already there ...

Sky Sports UHD FF/Rewind not working properly

Anyone else experience this? Both FF and rewind seem to stutter or just completely freeze. The only option which seems to work as it should is if you FF with one green arrow. I have reset the box, but still no joy.

Resolved! Soundbar and 360

I have a samsung ue50tu7020kxxu and it supports e-arc. I bought a new soundbar which has dolby atmos. Now, when I hooked it all up it had audio sync issues, it turns out the best way to correct this is to connect my 360 box to the soundbar. This work...

Jeff15 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV for days

We have had no TV for days. Post code Kt2Checking the virgin media status, it seems you are hopeful repair will be done by... Yesterday.Will this be fixed? Why is their no competition for absolutely zero service? 

scarab by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coax for 360 mini box

Hi. I have no coax from input to new tv position but I have a cat 6 from incoming position to new tv position. Will new 360 mini box work without coax connection? If not, once it’s setup can it be disconnected? And if that is not possible can I conve...

bthogg by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer no show

Hello, Engineer didn't turn up for 1-6pm appointment today. We rang to check he was still coming given windy weather and was told he came at 1.30pm and waited outside our house for 30 minutes. I can prove this is not the case as we have a video doorb...

TV360 EPG

I wanted to record something on Eurosport 2 tonight, but the epg is wrong. Is there a way to update it so it shows the correct information or is it just VM being lazy.I know it's showing correctly on other platforms as I have checked with friends and...

robolots by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin360 box not working

I've recently received a 360 box and it's not working. The 'welcome' screen comes up then nothing. I've tried all tips given to a previous poster. Broadband working fine.